Monday, August 18, 2008

Marriage Tag

So one of my friends tagged me...I guess I'll do it!

What is your husbands name? Cody
•What is your full maiden name? Denise Michelle Herrera
•How long have you been together? Married 6 years / Total 11 years
•How long did you date? 5 years
•How old is he? 27
•Who said I love you first? I think I did
•Who is taller? Cody.... I'm a shorty
•Who sings better? Not sure, but we both like to sing to Boston
•Who is smarter? I think Cody is more book smart.
•Whose temper is worse? Mine, definately
•Who does the laundry? I do.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cody
•Who pays the bills? Cody
•Who mows the lawn? Cody
•Who does the dishes? We both do.
•Who cooks dinner? Cody use to most of the time but now it's pretty even.
•Who drives when you are together? Cody
•Who is more stubborn? I am for sure!!
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Cody, that's why I'm more stubborn.
•Who kissed who first? Cody kissed me first.
•Who proposed? He did!
•Who is more sensitive? We both are.
•Who has more friends? We are friends with the same people.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both seem to work well together so I couldn't say.
•How many kids do you want to have? If we have a girl next then maybe 2 but 3 would be the max.

Now I tag you....whoever reads it!!!

0 message(s):