Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pajama Party!

Last week Amber and Alayna Rockwell came over to hang out while Cody and Tyson went to the Utah TCU game (Way to go UTES!). It was so cute to see Boston and Alayna ("Layna" as Boston says it) play together. They were both running around copying each other on everything. I just had to share the pictures of them playing.

I promise we didn't pose them. They just got up on the couch and did this. Aren't they cute!

Cheese!

Boston had to be the big boy and help Alayna up.

We had to keep reminding them to go up the stairs and not up the slide.

They seemed to forget most of the time.

Boston and Alayna are showing us their muscles.

We have really loved living in Tooele. We get to spend so much time with family and friends. Boston has loved being able to play with so many people. Thanks Amber and Alayna for coming over to hang out!

4 message(s):

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

Sooo cute! I love it! Thanks for letting us come and play and have dinner. We need to do it again some time.

Jessica said...

Hey Denise, I seen your blog off ambers, and It's adorable. Boston is a cutie! Alayna and Boston are adorable together.I would love to keep in touch better, my blog is private so email me at jesroc777@yahoo.com and I can send you an invite.

Janey said...

I love the cuddeling pic and the muscles pic. So cute! Sorry we missed you guys a couple Saturdays ago. We should get the gang together for Christmas. Maybe dinner somewhere in Salt Lake.

The Gray's said...

Looks like life is keeping you busy! We DO need to get together! We are planning to come to Toole sometime in December, maybe I should come by and get a haircut and color...hmmmm good idea! AND you need to see Josh! You've never seen him! Shame shame shame on us! Hope all is going well!