Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coach Valdez

I've mentioned in previous posts that Cody has been helping coach the THS soccer team. He never played soccer but just loves the game. He has really enjoyed the season. This Tuesday was the last league game so they had an alumni vs varsity game today. Cody played and did really well. He had two shots on goal. One was blocked by the goalie and the other hit the top bar. Boston and I just love watching him play sports and cheering him on.



Boston LOVES going to soccer games. It doesn't matter if it's the high school or the Real games. He loves soccer. He constantly kept running out on the field (pitch) to play with his soccer ball. We were sitting in front of one of the spare goals so he kept kicking his ball into the net. Boston got himself caught in the net many times. He didn't get mad though. I think he thought it was pretty funny. So did I.


I just had to share this picture of Boston. I think I've mentioned before that Boston is a nut. He checks his toes every now and then to make sure he doesn't have any toe jam. Yes, this his him cleaning his toes. I know it gross and we don't know where he got it from.

Last week we got to spend the whole week with my sister Mandy and her husband Dave and baby Emily. It was so much fun. Boston LOVES Emily. He constantly tells me "Mom, Emily best friend me!" I take that as Emily is his best friend. He did great with playing with her and sharing his toys. I was a little worried how he would do with that. There were a few times I had to tell him to quit kissing her. He just wanted to be with her all the time. When I came time for them to go home we were all very sad. Boston wasn't too happy to wake up and all of them not be at our house. We definitely miss them all very much. The whole time they were out here I forget to get my camera out so this is the only picture I got of Boston and Emily playing. Oops.



Well to finish this post I thought I'd update you on my pregnancy. I'm 14 weeks now and everything is going great. I'm finally looking pregnant and not like I've gained lots of weight. With this baby I definitely showed early. I have been loving it though. I can't wait till I can really feel it move. I'll try to be better about updating more often so that it doesn't end up being so long.

0 message(s):