Thursday, November 19, 2009

A house full

This past week and a half my family came out to visit from Virginia and Connecticut. Our house was definitely full but fun. We didn't do much but hang out and enjoy spending time with everyone. Logan and Boston got lots of loves and attention. It was nice to be able to spend some time with everyone together.

The adjustment has gone very smooth in having Logan home. Boston LOVES Logan. He hugs him and kisses him constantly and is very protective of him. He loves to have Logan by his side. I couldn't have asked for better boys. They are both so sweet.

My Boys

Boston playing baseball with Grandpa Paul

The boys with Mimi and Grandpa Paul

Denise, Mark, and Mandy

Logan with his Aunt Mandy

1 message(s):

Josie13 said...

For some strange unknown reason I haven't checked blogs for about a month! Logan is so cute! I'm so glad that both of you made it through safely.