Friday, October 29, 2010

To sum it up...

I have been a complete slacker! I just don't blog anymore. Not that I don't want to, I just don't think about it until it's a time that I just can't do it. That is going to be my new goal. Blog more often. There are some blogs that I like to look at (but would never tell them I look at their blog) that I think are so funny and wish that I could blog that way. We'll see how it goes. For now I've got to catch you up.

Connecticut Trip
My sister Mandy and her husband Dave with my niece Emily and new nephew Ashton live there. We were so glad that we got to go spend 10 days with them hanging out. It was very relaxing and lots of fun. Of course Boston and Emily fought like brother and sister most of the time and Logan would not stay off the stairs or away from the dog food, but we all had a great time. We can't wait till we can see them again.



Logan's Birthday
My baby has turned 1! And what a crazy year. We have found out that he is allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts, wheat, and soy. AHHHHH!!! We are getting some great suggestions on what we can feed him and hope that very VERY soon he starts growing out of these allergies. So for his cake we did a jello with banana bowl. It worked great... until he wanted to feed himself with a spoon and started flinging it. It was great to share this day with all our family. Thanks everyone!


Boston's First Day
What a big guy!! Boston has started pre-school. He loves it! He is a Baby Buff and goes at the high school. He gets so excited to bring all his work home.
Boston with is buddy/classmate Stetson. Two Baby Buffs!

Don't worry, next time I won't have so many pictures and the post won't be so long. But to give you something to look forward to... Boston starts pee-wee wrestling monday!! Pictures to come.

0 message(s):