Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Like father like son

Is it a shocker to anyone that a Valdez boy would be a wrestler? Not to me. Like father like son right. As we've stated before, Cody is coaching wrestling for THS so Boston and I like to attend the home matches. We had forgotten that we had this wrestling singlet. This singlet was worn by all the Valdez boys (Brett, Cody, and Chad)! We decided that it was only right to have Boston wear it for the senior tribute. Needless to say, it was a big hit!

Boston has been so silly lately. Just one of the goofy things he does!!


Doesn't this look like a school photo. I promise we didn't pose him like this.


Boston thinks he's one of the team. He likes to go out and warm up with them.


Cody and Boston always go out on the mat and wrestle after the match is over.

Boston pins Cody with the Half Nelson. If you were wondering, yes that is a real wrestling move that he's doing on Cody. He's also learned how to do the Cradle from Dad and Grandpa Rich.

So like I was saying... like father like son! I wouldn't have it any other way!

3 message(s):

Maren said...

I'm not surprised one bit that You and Cody are great parents! What a cute little boy!!

Janey said...

I love the picture that looks like a school photo. So cute!

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Those are some great pictures. He is a little ham!