Thursday, April 9, 2009

The funny things they do

One day I was at home with Boston and he was being very quiet. You know what that means... they are usually doing something bad. I called Boston's name and he yelled "what". I heard him in his room so I went in to check on him. He had taken his pajamas off and put his belt on his head was just playing with his toys. I could not quit laughing. I just had to share this picture with everyone.
On other news, my pregnancy is going great. I feel like with this one I am popping out a lot earlier though. Has any of you felt that way with the second baby? Clothes don't fit and I just feel huge already and I'm only 10 weeks. Oh well, we are still so excited that soon we'll have a new baby in the house. Boston still seems excited. He loves to wear his big brother shirt and tell everyone he's going to be a big brother. Hopefully that excitement will last when the baby is here and it doesn't leave. I haven't been sick at all and I'm not as tired as I was in the beginning. I'm starting to get my energy back so that is good. My sister keeps telling me that we are going to have a girl. I don't feel any different from when I was pregnant with Boston so we'll see in about 8 weeks or so. We're really not caring what it is, we just want them healthy.

1 message(s):

Janey said...

Haha, cute pics! I love when I find Cameron just simply playing with his toys instead of being sneaky.