Friday, March 5, 2010

A little buzzed

I had to do it. After Logan's many cuts on his head from him clawing at it, and trying to tackle the cradle cap that won't go away, I decided I'd better shave his hair off since he's already been pulling it out. That's right, Logan would reach up and scratch the heck out of his head and pull his hand away with a wad of hair. It didn't faze him at all till he would cut himself good. So I went from finally having a child with hair...

to having to shave it all off. I'm hoping it grows back pretty fast because it killed me to have to shave it off.
Can you tell how thin his hair is on the top now? He's either wore it off or pulled it out.

Can you see why I had to shave it off?

Oh how I miss his cute head of hair. Patience... I know it will grow again.

This is how I was able to keep his hands out of the way.

Logan with his bald little head. Let's just hope this clears up the cradle cap.


Here are a few pictures of best friends Boston and Logan. Logan just loves Boston. He thinks he is so funny and doesn't care when Boston is acting a little crazy around him.
Logan has just gotten so big. I can't believe he's 4 months old already. It just goes by so fast. He is smiling and laughing all the time. Logan is learning how to control his hands to grab whatever he is wanting which means everything gets put in his mouth. He is FINALLY sleeping in his crib and out of the cradle in our room which is so nice. I am so excited to see what new things he'll be doing next.

4 message(s):

Kenzie and Joey said...

WOW! That pic of him with no hair in front looks EXACTLY like Boston! How cute! It is sad how fast they get big! I can't wait until we can get them together to play, it will be so much fun.

Jody said...

He is such a cute little guy! Hope things are going well for you guys! :)

Josie13 said...

Selson Blue works the best for cradle cap. Gavin had it really bad too and it took probably about 4 times, but it worked. Good luck!

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Glad to hear you have likely found what was irritating Logan's skin. I am sure the hair will come back pretty quickly.