Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh the Joys!!

Everything has gone a little crazy at our house. First off, shaving Logan's head helped with the cradle cap. We miss his head of hair but it was worth it. It will eventually grow back. Now that Logan has no hair it is crazy how much he looks like Boston.

Logan 4 1/2 months

Boston 5 months

The rash Logan has on his face has been driving us mad. Just couldn't get rid of it. We found out it was eczema and we got a prescription from the doctor to help it go away. I didn't work. A lot of people kept saying that maybe he's allergic to milk, so we tested that out. Since I'm nursing him I cut dairy and eggs from my diet. A couple of days later it was completely gone. Last night Logan was really cranky and hungry and wanted more milk then I could get out so we thawed some that I had frozen. This milk was frozen before I cut out dairy so as soon as I gave it to him his rash came back. Yup, allergic to dairy. Not fun. Milk is in everything and so it has made it some what difficult to find things I can eat. Worth it though. Here's some cute pictures of my little boy.
So cute. Logan fell asleep in his jumper. He loves his jumper.

Boston entertains Logan so good. Logan thinks he's so funny. He just stares at him and watches everything he does. I just love how Boston and Logan love each other. Boston's latest thing is he really wants to read. He likes to read Dr. Suess because it rhymes a lot so he memorizes what his favorite stories say. We are working on it with him so hopefully soon he'll be able to pick it up. We sure have some cute little boys.

1 message(s):

Nicole said...

I hope he starts feeling better soon! Now you know just some of the frustration I deal with daily with not having anything I can eat