Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lucky Girl

I'm warning you right now this is a brag blog so if you are feeling a bit squeamish already feel free to move on, otherwise enjoy.

I would have to say that I am one lucky girl. I have got the best husband in the world and the sweetest boys any mom could ask for.

Boston and Logan just love each other so much. They just enjoy hanging out together. Logan watches everything Boston does and thinks he is so funny. Boston is VERY protective of Logan and can't quit hugging and kissing him. I just love them so much!

Logan has been such a sweet little baby. He's just happy to be around everyone. He's a good cuddler just like Boston and is very smiley and talkative. We have really enjoyed having a new little guy around.Don't you just love bath time pictures? I think they are so cute. Whenever we give Logan a bath he just stares at himself in the mirror. He didn't like having baths till he realized that he could dangle his foot in the water and splash.

He has fun laying in his crib and watching his mobile turn and sing. It is so cute. He often talks the the animals dangling.This is what we sometimes put Logan in to sleep at night. He is a little wiggler and does NOT like to be swaddled. This seems to work great and keeps him nice and warm (thanks Uncle Marky and Nicole).

Who can pass up a picture of a baby sleeping with his daddy.

To close this post I would like to brag that.... Boston is potty trained!!! Hooray and hallelujah!

3 message(s):

Lindsey and David said...

Moms should brag! If we don't brag about our kids, who will?

Logan is very cute... looks a lot like Cody? I can appretiate what you said about bath time. Hadley hated it at first too, and now she will sit in the bath without any fuss.

I don't know how you guys manage with two! One is hard enough for me...

Kenzie and Joey said...

LOVE IT!!
We need to get together sometime!
And HOORAY for Boston being potty trained!! Congrats!

Nicole said...

I love them so much! I am glad I finally got to see a picture of Logan smiling! Now he needs to laugh when I am there!