Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Pix

It seems like the last couple weeks we have taken lots of family pictures. This was the last session. I promised Cody. They turned out really cute and had to share.



Other then that... summer is over. School starts on Tuesday which means Cody is back to work. Well, back to school, which means lots of activities. Football, volleyball, wrestling, soccer, dances, and other various activities he volunteers or gets volunteered for. I also know that since we have the SBO President Bento close to us she'll be trying to volunteer me for things too. We will see President Bento, I do have two kids.
Boston starts pre-school at Baby Buffs in October and he is so excited that he gets to go to school at daddy's work. We are excited for him to start as well. He's our little smarty pants.
Logan has been a mobile monster. He's still worm crawling and cruising along the furniture. He has his two teeth on the bottom and one "I" tooth on the top. I think his other "I" tooth is coming in so he's going to look like he's a vampire. We'll still love him. He claps, waves, blows kisses, pats his mouth to make Indian noises, and clacks his tongue. There's probably others but I'm not remembering.
So sounds like our life is going to get busier... what else is new?

4 message(s):

Jody said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the new family pictures! :)

Kim said...

I love the new family pics! Adorable!

Janey said...

Great family pictures!

The Gray's said...

I love the pictures! So cute! YOu have such a cute family! Sorry life gets so busy, unfortunately I understand! Oh well, that is part of life! :)