Monday, November 22, 2010

Frosty

As soon as it snows Boston thinks it's time to go out and make a snowman. Even if it's FREEZING outside and VERY windy! What a great dad he has though to bundle him up to go out and play. Boston's buddies Stetson and Sawyer were able to come over and help them out.

Boston, Stetson, & Sawyer
Since they finished the snowman they decided to build a slide out of snow as well. How fun!

Can I just say that right now I am not a big fan of Disney Channel or Nick Jr. Every single commercial is of a toy. So this is what I hear all the time:

Boston: "Mom, I want that."
Me: "I know, you want everything"
Boston: "Not everything. Just all the kids toys for boys."

Lets just say his list is not small and I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Where did the year go?

2 message(s):

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

How fun! And I totally know how you feel about the toy commercials. Alayna wants EVERYTHING too. We'll have to let the two little munchkins play in the snow together sometime on a day it's not windy and FREEZING!

Janey said...

Fun snow play! We don't have enough yet, but I'm excited to take Cam to play in the snow.

Argh, yes to dumb toy commercials. That's why we like PBS and instant play on Netflix.